Final Reflection

1. Overall, I am happy with my experiences in this class. I feel like I completed them well and they were beneficial to my future career. I dreaded some of the assignments (especially the ones that involved video and audio, like the Elevator Pitches), but feel like they pushed me out of my comfort zone in a way that I needed to be.

2. The Elevator Pitches were the most formative experiences, since I had never had to do anything like them before for a class. My most "joyous" experience was the Idea Napkin, since I enjoy art and thus enjoyed drawing out my ideas on a napkin. I am most proud of myself only missing one assignment, since the 12PM deadlines were a struggle for me due to my habits of procrastinating and sleeping in late.

3. I can definitely see myself as an entrepreneur. I have always wanted to start my own business, and I feel as though the exercises in this class definitely helped give me an idea of the entrepreneurial process.

4. I would recommend that future ENT3003 students avoid procrastinating. There are many assignments due each week, all of which are relatively simple but definitely require some time and effort. In order to foster a more proactive mindset, students can try setting up a schedule to complete their work ahead of the due date.


Comments

  1. Hey Katherine,
    I agree that staying on top of assignments and making sure that you give yourself enough time to finish them before the deadline is important. The noon deadlines for assignments are pretty tricky. I had fun coming up with the idea napkin as well because it allowed us to be creative. I also agree that the elevator pitches were some of the most memorable experiences that I have had in this class. They made us actually present our idea in a convincing way that can be used in the real business world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katherine,

    I thought your insight into time management will be especially helpful for new students. While some of the work in this course may sound pretty easy, it can often be extremely time consuming, or require in depth thought. As a result, falling behind could become a negative cycle for some. I also enjoyed the elevator pitches, as it forced me to make my idea for parking concise and communicable. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts