Exit Strategy

1. I intend to stay with the business for several decades and then retire.

2. I chose this exit strategy since I am passionate about the idea and would thus likely enjoy my career if I stayed with the business.  I would also be weary of selling it off so soon since I would not like to see my company's mission be changed or diluted.

3. I think it has made me make more thoughtful decisions for the concept, since I had a passion for the company and its mission. I treated it as long-term venture for myself, and as such I made sure that the decisions that I made for the business were carefully thought out and optimized.

Comments

  1. Katherine,
    It is very interesting to know that you would like to keep your business and make it into your career. I however chose to let my business idea be simply a mock entrepreneurship trial. I did not see how possible it really could be in the near future and as college students time and money is more valuable than ever. I hope that your business thrives and you love what you do with it. Great decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katherine,
    Your exit strategy reflects how much passion you have for your business. Many people want to use their business simply for profits, and once they can make a ton of money, they are out. However, it seems that you truly care about the change you could make in this industry, thus your exit strategy makes sense, as you won’t quit until you’ve made a change.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts