Elevator Pitch #3
Yet again I did not receive much negative feedback on my elevator pitch from last time, so I did not make many changes. I tried to make more of a blend between my two elevator pitches, since they both had strengths and weaknesses in my eyes. I made sure to be dressed professionally and to speak clearly with conviction and enthusiasm. I also tried to make myself less reliant on script, since my last one was scripted.
Hey Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI liked the opening of your pitch because it actively engages with your audience and makes them think about a problem in their lives. I like how you followed that with statistics and facts to inform the audience that the problem is persistent and common. I think your pitch is good because it makes the listener engage in a real world problem and offers a good realistic solution.
Hi Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your effort on this elevator pitch to not rely on the script. Elevator pitches are intended to persuade others of your ideas, and that isn’t easy when you don’t know them by heart. Confidence is key, and I think you did a great job of projecting your thoughts to the audience. Your pitch does a good job of connecting the listener to the problem, which is the first step for them to support your solution.