Idea Napkin #2


I believe that these elements all fit together well. They all revolve around providing customers with a safe rideshare option. As with my original idea napkin, the one drawback is that some people may be put off by the business idea itself, since only hiring female drivers may not even solve the problem of sexual assault in rideshare cars considering that women can be perpetrators of assault too.

Feedback Memo
I hardly changed anything on my napkin, since the feedback from my last one was good. I kept the same bright color scheme that commenters liked. I also kept my wording simple and concise just as before, since people appreciated that aspect of it.

Comments

  1. Your napkin looks great, I looked over your previous one as well and I think the few changes you made were sufficient for your overall business. The arrows are my favorite part, they show the movement through each of your ideas. That expressed the process of your idea and I think for consumers it is nice to see and be aware of how businesses started. Since we are getting further and further into our ultimate business plan, I look forward to your end results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katherine,
    I like how you deeply reflected on your feedback, because that is one of the most effective ways to optimize your results with your business idea. Your napkin is nicely organized and shows the flow of your thoughts really well, hitting on every part of your business idea and why you chose to pursue it. Best of luck with continuing to develop your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katherine,

    I think your napkin depicts your business idea and details in a very concise fashion. Going into a ton of detail is great, but sometimes that can lead people astray, and your visualization allows anyone viewing to easily grasp your idea. Furthermore, it is clear from the napkin that you have a solid flow of ideas for your business, and you understand who you are as a business leader.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts