Elevator Pitch #2
The comments on my last pitch were mostly positive, which surprised me. I threw it together very quickly and was not very happy with it. In this one, I tried a more scripted approach (while also making sure that I knew the script and was not looking away from the camera too much) and made sure to wear a more professional top. I also tried to say "um" less and to speak with greater conviction, since I often twisted my words in the last video.
Hey Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you looked closely at your critiques from the last pitch and employed them in this one. Your speech didn't feel rushed at all and you emphasized the right words with the right tone. Speaking in front of a camera can be awkward but you did a good job with explaining your business clearly and the reason why you believe it will succeed. Nice work!
Hey Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI think your efforts on this pitch really set you apart from others. The little things really do matter when you are trying to convince potential buyers or employers. As an entrepreneur, everything you do can and will be judged, so its important to pay attention to detail. Also, your focus on not saying “um” improves your concision. Great job!