Create a Customer Avatar
Customer Avatar
The target market for my product would likely be young, college aged women who are looking for a safe ride home from their activities, like going out to clubs and bars. They love to go out to socially drink, and utilize rideshare services to get to and from places safely. They also enjoy drinking wine while watching shows like The Bachelor. Some may describe them as "basic."
I have a lot in common with this avatar, since I am a college aged woman myself who very much enjoys going out and utilizes rideshare services often. I do not think that this is a coincidence, since when I think of entrepreneurial ventures I tend to think of ones that I would find useful in my personal life as well.



Hey Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI think your description of your customer avatar is very insightful and accurate. I have many friends who fit this exact customer profile. Many female students at UF enjoy going to the bars downtown, and also enjoy wine nights with their friends. Its important that they get home safe and shouldn’t have to worry about having a driver with bad intentions.