Idea Napkin No. 1
I feel as though these elements all do fit together well. They all revolve around one thing, and that is providing customers with a rideshare option that will make them feel safer. The one drawback is that some people may be put off by the idea of female only drivers, since women can be perpetrators of assault as well yet the product makes it seem like a seamless solution to the thousands of sexual assaults that take place in Ubers and Lyfts.

I agree that having only female drivers for a ride share company would ultimately bring crime related to ride share way down. I believe it would keep woman safe, although men might find it sexist. Although, for ages there have been sexists business ideas that women are not able to truly be against, so it is about time someone is truly watching out for us women and making a change that will help us feel more safe in our own communities. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteHi Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI think your napkin sketch expresses your business concept in a great way. People may dismiss the idea of a female driver only ride share company, however when you presented the facts visually, it allows people to see the whole picture. This allows potential customers, investors, and other stakeholders to realize the important need for this service, and make informed decisions about it.
Hey Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the aesthetic of your idea napkin, and liked the vibrant colors you chose to portray your business endeavor. The use of the bright and colorful arrows help the flow a lot, and do a great job of keeping it organized. As far as the problem you have identified, I think that you chose a very good and prominent cause to find a solution for. I do believe having only female drivers would definitely help. I hope that one day the problem can be completely eradicated.
Hey Katherine, I really like your napkin and the illustrations. I think you idea for a safer way for females to use a ride sharing service. I think your idea will be successful because it looks like you are well prepared and your business looks customer oriented. I also think it will be successful because of your core competencies, like a customer centric approach and enhanced safety features.
ReplyDelete