I thought you did a great job in your elevator pitch. I think your business idea is unique and definitely has the potential to make a huge difference in the marketplace. Women are all too often the victims of sexual assault, and this is unacceptable when all they are trying to do is get a ride from one place to another. Hopefully they will feel safe with only female drivers.
Katherine, I enjoyed your topic and have been following your opportunity for awhile. The facts you added were very helpful for those who are not aware as much of your opportunity need. Also, the question you began with for your speech reached to many people, or an audience of people. I think maybe a different phrased question r different beginning approach may aide your pitch more in the future. Great job!
Hi Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI thought you did a great job in your elevator pitch. I think your business idea is unique and definitely has the potential to make a huge difference in the marketplace. Women are all too often the victims of sexual assault, and this is unacceptable when all they are trying to do is get a ride from one place to another. Hopefully they will feel safe with only female drivers.
Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your topic and have been following your opportunity for awhile. The facts you added were very helpful for those who are not aware as much of your opportunity need. Also, the question you began with for your speech reached to many people, or an audience of people. I think maybe a different phrased question r different beginning approach may aide your pitch more in the future. Great job!